FTSE 250 Manufacturing PLC
Up to £80,000 + bonus
This FTSE 250 group has sites in 20 countries and has designed, manufactured and supplied bespoke high-precision engineered industrial products for 150 years. The newly appointed divisional MD seeks an Operations Director to lead the production and supply chain functions for the division, based in Cardiff with c. 100 staff. This role offers an exciting opportunity to join a business focused on organic and acquisitive, long-term growth at a critical time of transformation and change.
- Reporting to the divisional MD and as part of the senior team, take full responsibility for all operations including production, planning, internal and external supply chains, procurement, warehousing and logistics.
- Provide leadership, optimising efficiencies and effectiveness to support the strategic direction of the business and sales and margin enhancements.
- Develop, manage and motivate the team to deliver a world class operations function focused on continuous improvement.
- Minimum 10 years' experience within a related manufacturing environment including time leading a manufacturing and/or supply chain function.
- Proven background in developing and leading teams to deliver outstanding operational delivery and achievement of KPIs.
- High levels of drive, energy, pace, ambition and motivation and the ability to build a sustainable and high performing team.
To apply please submit your CV and salary details online at our website by clicking apply.
If you are unable to apply online please email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be acknowledged. For further information please call the Cardiff Odgers office on 02920 783 050 and ask to speak with Jemma Terry or Steffan Griffiths.