eCommerce Customer Service - Bridgend
eCommerce Customer Service
Contract Type: 6 Month contract however permanent position may be available for the right candidate
Hours: Full Time
You would be required to work within a small team in the Bridgend area. Duties would include stock management, processing of orders from placing of the order to dispatch, advising and helping customers with order/product queries. Training for this will be given on site.
- Team player
- Comfortable dealing with complaints and difficult situations
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Well organised and methodical
- Great communication skills and well motivated
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Computer literacy
- No optical experience required
Initial salary would be National Living Wage or the National Minimum Wage.
Working hours would be Monday to Friday 9:00 to 17:00.