Assistant Branch Manager BLUA47179
Our client has been established in the UK for over 40 years, supplying all sectors of the wall and floor market.
They are now looking to appoint an Assistant Branch Manager in Cardiff.
Within the role, you will assist the Branch Manager with developing sales and maximising profitability through building successful relationships within the designated customer base and team and promoting the services and products they offer.
Your duties will include:
- Assisting Branch Manager in achieving Branch targets
- Assist as required in all aspects of Branch management
- Satisfy customer orders by carrying out goods-received and general stock control duties.
- Deputise for BM in their absence
- Deal with customers face to face and offer specific advice to customers
- Unload vehicles efficiently, check deliveries and put away stock as necessary, pick items to fulfil customer orders
- Maintain a clean, tidy and safe working environment in branch
- Participate in stock management process
- Continuously improve customer service
- Act in a professional manner providing an example to staff
- Demonstrate and encourage flexibility in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the overall business
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Driving License (essential).
- Customer focused
- Results focused - Sales Driven, delivers on promises and reaches targets
- Product Awareness (desirable)
- Commercially Aware
- Listening & Communication skills
- Team Leadership & People Development
- Computer Literate
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.