Trainee Sales Engineer
Expanding leading Compressed Air Engineering company looking for a trainee sales engineer to work out of our Newport Office.
Experience not required as training will be given.
The role involves dealing directly with customers via the telephone and face to face.
The Trainee sales engineer will be expected to be proactive in sales, making regular contact with existing and potential clients. Generating enquiries and orders from new customers.
On the job training will be given, but to succeed the candidate will require confidence. A good knowledge of Newport and the surrounding area. Possess a full clean driving license. Be self-motivated and well presented. Able to communicate with people at any level and be willing to learn new products,
- Arrange appointments to promote the products and services the company are able to offer.
- Build up relationships with potential and new customers to Generate enquiries and orders.
- Determine customer requirements.
- Plan weekly call sheets to maximise time.
- Submit weekly reports of areas covered and outcome of calls.
- Submit list of potential customers for marketing purposes.
- To be proactive in the sales of the company by any method that may be chosen by the company.
- Learn basic knowledge of the products and services we can offer.
- Attend direct sales training courses as well as training courses to improve your knowledge of products and services we offer.
- Customer Services
- Confident Telephone Manner
- Works Well under Pressure
- Basic Microsoft IT Skills.
Hours: 8.30 - 17.30 Mon - Fri
Pay: Starting Salary £15000.00 plus a commission package
A vehicle will be provided for business use. For insurance purposes all applicants should 21 years of age or over.
Company Branded shirts will be provided.