FULL AND PART TIME HOURS AVAILABLE
STARTING SALARY UP TO £20,000 + Performance Pay
SSE is one of the largest and most diverse energy companies in the UK, as part our ambitious growth plans we are investing in our telesales team based in Cardiff. The team will play a key role in SSE & future success, call new and existing customers for sales and retention purposes.
- You'll be receiving calls from new customers, to upsell or cross-sell additional products.
- You'l also be making retention based offers to encourage customers to stay with SSE.
- You will be an ambassador for SSE, leaving the customer with a positive experience regardless of the sales outcome.
- You'll have the opportunity to progress to outbound sales through a structured training accreditation process.
We operate a shift pattern between 9am and 9pm, Monday to Friday and 9am -5pm on Saturday.
- You must have previous experience of working as part of a team and be able to demonstrate your passion for sales.
- You will ideal have previous experience working in a challenging and successful telesales environment.
- You should have a resilient approach to selling and be comfortable following a scripted process within a regulated Industry.
The successful candidate will be subject to the Companys verification and vetting process, this includes a basic criminal records check.