Digital Marketing Executive
Our client is a specialist in manufacturing materials handling equipment, and are flexible in being able to source and manage a variety of products and services for their blue chip customers. They are looking for a person who would like to earn a good basic salary but prepared to work for significant bonuses based on success.
* They want to streamline their current strategies to drive online traffic to the company websites so they can build online sales and general enquiries for made to measure solutions.
* They want to develop and manage digital marketing campaigns, utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC, whilst overseeing and developing a social media strategy for the company.
* Improving the usability, design, content and updating prices of our websites, while tracking costs of our competitors??? products, prices and services.
* Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness, while also placing ads on sites such as Amazon, and eBay.
* The successful person will report directly to the Managing Director and they???ll be responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing activities, with a focus on results.
* Keeping up to date with new technologies and algorithms, keeping the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
* It is our intention to build a digital sales and marketing department, and therefore we hope the role will develop into a team management role.
The successful candidate will be:
* Qualified member of the CIM or equivalent.
* Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
* Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
* Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
* Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
In return, our client is offering a very competitive basic salary of ??25K per year plus significant bonuses.
To be considered for this role, apply now!