Trainee Poker Dealers
We are looking for Part Time Trainee Poker Dealers to begin work in one of the UK's largest poker rooms, in Cardiff's longest established casino - straight away.
- No zero hour contracts
- Part time hours negotiable
- Full training provided if required • 28 days paid annual leave pro rata
- Smart uniform provided
- Good salary structure and tips
- Free minibus staff transport to and from the City centre throughout the night.
- Would suit students looking for part-time work
Salary: £8.20 per hour + tips
Les Croupiers Casino was established in 1968 and is still independently owned.
It employs over 100 staff. The Poker Room is open 5 days a week from 8pm Wednesday to Sunday.
- We have one of the largest Poker Rooms in the country catering for all different variants of poker from Texas Hold'Em, 3/4 Card Irish, 4/6 Card Omaha Hi, 4/6 Card
Omaha Hi/Lo, 5/7 Card Stud and we run tournaments daily starting at 8pm.
- Knowledge of Poker would be an advantage.
- We are looking for people who are personable and have good people skills, must have an ability to communicate and are good with other people - our customers.
Les Croupiers' staff are highly respected within the industry and many have pursued careers all over the world - London, the Bahamas, Australia, USA and the South of France.
For further details and to apply, send your CV and/or personal statement, in confidence by clicking apply.
Interviews will be held in the casino immediately when the full scope of the position can be explained more fully.
Les Croupiers Casino, Capital Retail Park, Leckwith Road, Cardiff, CF11 8EG