FACE TO FACE INTERPRETERS AND TRANSLATORS
NEW YEAR, NEW OPPORTUNITIES, NEW GOALS AND NEW ACHIEVEMENT FOR 2017
Are you looking for a new horizon, new challenges, love to know more of the legal sector, are you able to speak fluently one or more languages apart from English?
Well, you may want to be part of one of the leading face to face interpreting companies in the UK.
The ideal candidate MUST hold one of the following accreditations:
- Level 3 community interpreting
- Diploma in Police Interpreting
- NRPSI Cambridge English proficiency certificate or experienced in the fields.
- Experience interpreting face to face
Candidates that don’t hold the previously mentioned qualification but have one of the following an academical degree Llb Law, Bs or Ms or PhD are welcome
Language-River Interpreting and Translations Services Company are proud to announce to all qualify interpreters that we are recruiting linguist with the following qualifications. DPSI in law, CIOL (Chartered Institute of Linguist) Certification, Diploma in Police Interpreting or NRPSI
Candidates with an academical degree Llb Law, Bs or Ms or PhD are welcomed
Our Human Resources department based in our London branch, have opened the opportunity to all linguist interested in providing language services for the legal sector in particular FACE TO FACE COURT AND LEGAL INTERPRETING
We provide our service to the legal sector, judiciary, and immigration as well NHS and local authorities.
As well hold a valid enhance DBS or CRB (for candidates that don’t hold a DBS or CRB enhance you can still apply as we can make the application on the linguist behave)
Benefits of working for Language River include:
- Management of all assignment via Linguist Portal
- Dedicated team of booking coordinators to allocate assignments and provide help when needed by the linguist
- Long hour’s assignments
- Advice and support throughout your time with us
- Position that will always provide you with new experiences and improve your skills
- Competitive salary rate. All assignment or job done in the current month will be paid at the end of the same month, (no need to wait for payment in the next month)
Ideal candidates for legal and community interpreting must:
- Have the correct accreditation for legal service public sector interpreting
- Experience in the field of legal and public
- You would be willing to work long hours
- Able to interpret in front a jury
- You have had previous experience interpreting in 1st person.
- You feel you have a wealth of interpreting experience.
- Able to interpret in an accurate manner to the best of your ability and knowledge
- Able to travel
- For community interpreting in London and out of London (all UK)candidate with no experience or qualification may apply, training will be provided
Please check the list of languages we are requesting and please remember to mention all language you speak fluently.
Afrikaans, Akan, Albanian, Algerian, Amdo, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Azeri, Bai, Basque, Belorussian, Bengali, Berber, Bilen, Bislama, Bosnian, Bravanese, Brazilian (Portuguese), BSL, Bulgarian, Burmese, Bafia, Bassa, Cantonese, Catalan, Chechen, Croatian, Cuban Spanish, Czech, Dacian, Dari, Dutch, Efik, Estonian, Ewondo, Farsi, Finnish, Flemish, French, Fula, Filipino, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hakka, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hindko, Hindustani, Hokkien, Hungarian, Ibo, Igbo, Ilocano, Indonesian, Italian, Ingush, Jamaican Patois, Japanese, Javanese, Kibajuni, Kikongo, Kikuyu, Kinyarwanda, Kirundi, Kongo, Korean, Krio, Kurdish (Badini, Sorani, Kurmanji), Latin, Latvian, Lebanese, Libyan, Lingala, Lithuanian, Luganda, Luxembourgish, Macedonian (Gorani), Malay, Malayalam, Mandarin, Mandinka, Marathi, Mashi, Mauritian Creole, Mexican Spanish, Mirpuri, Moldavian, Moldovan, Mongolian, Moroccan, Ndebele, Nepalese, Norwegian, Oromo, Ossetian, Pahari, Pangasinan, Pashto, Persian, Pidgin, Polish, Portuguese, Pothowari, Punjabi, Romani, Romanian, Russian, Saraiki, Serbo-Croat, Serbian, Shona, Simplified Chinese, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss German, Sylheti, Syrian- Arabic, Tagalog, Taiwanese, Tajik, Tamil, Temne, Thai, Tibetan, Tigrinya, Traditional Chinese, Tshiluba, Turkish, Twi, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Wolof, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu.
We look forward hearing from you the recruitment team.