An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Local Manager to join Ready Homes. This role involves working from home with daily travel covering the Cardiff area.
To apply for this role, it is essential that you have property management experience.
Ready Homes is a division of the Clearsprings Group and one of the leading private providers of short term accommodation and support services in the UK.
This role involves working from home with daily travel to provide direct support and management to the Service Users. The role requires the Local Manager to manage own caseload and follow procedures in order meet Key Performance Objectives. The role also involves inspection and management of properties used by Service Users (SUs).
As a Local Manager your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the Service User (SU).
- Managing a caseload of Service Users as well as the property portfolio.
- Attending dispersal and conduct induction of SU into property.
- Conducting fortnightly visits and reporting any incidents, SU issues, number of absconders, etc.
- Ensuring SU’s are moved on when required to
- Arranging initial transport of SU’s to their accommodation or any relocation as required.
- Ensuring that health and safety of SU’s are maintained at all times.
- Conducting fortnightly inspections and report defects as required.
- Ensuring all items within property are replaced /repaired as required in line with inventory procedure.
- Making recommendations to line manager regarding any relocations of SU’s and termination of properties to provide more efficient use of portfolio / void management.
- Preparing property for re-occupation after SU’s move on.
- Ensuring terminated properties are effectively prepared for hand back to landlord.
- Ensuring the properties are maintained according to Health and Safety guidelines and company procedures.
- Helping / providing cover for other team members as required.
- Ensuring appropriate property certification documentation is produced and recorded.
- Liaising closely with SU’s, local support agencies, line managers, team members and other staff to ensure relationships are maintained.
- Any other duties within the scope of responsibility and ability, as required, inclusive of providing similar support to any other local company project
An ideal Local Manager will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Due to the nature of the role, you must own your own vehicle.
- Previous property management experience.
- Experience of working with vulnerable individuals would be an advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to cope with change and working under pressure.
In return for this you will receive a salary of £19,500 per annum.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 60052069 / INDMP