Customer Development Manager
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Dezrez we are currently looking for a Customer Development Manager to come join our Dezrezlegal department in Swansea. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a salary of £16,000 per annum plus commission and OTE of £26,000
Dezrezlegal’s staff are a lively, driven, committed group of people who pride ourselves on providing a quality Conveyancing service. We help our clients to move home as quickly and pain free as possible across England and Wales.
About the Customer Development Manager role
You will account manage a UK wide portfolio of estate agents and encourage the promotion of our legal services to members of the public. You will build solid relationships with new and existing users whilst providing financial estimates and specialist sector knowledge to referred members of the public in order to sell our legal products and meet/exceed individual and company targets.
Key Responsibilities of our Customer Development Manager
- To comply with all Dezrezlegal policies and procedures at all times
- To maintain a good up to date working knowledge of the basic concepts of residential conveyancing so as to assist with your day to day duties
- To manage and maintain a portfolio of Dezrezlegal referring estate agents to maximise new business and achieve set individual and team sales targets
- To identify poorly performing agents in your group and work with your line manager to improve performance wherever possible
- To act as a first point of contact for introducer and client complaints and process in accordance with the Dezrezlegal complaints procedure
- To promote sales campaigns and encourage the participation of agents within your portfolio
- To provide potential clients with legal cost estimates in relation to conveyancing transactions and legal products
- To proactively follow up all lead activity in order to maximise conversion rates
- To deal effectively with clients and introducers both over the telephone and in written correspondence in order to provide basic advice and assistance to them in relation to New Instruction matters
- To return communications from clients and introducers within 2 hours wherever possible and within 24 hours without exception
- To provide the highest level of customer service to clients and introducers at all times
- To promote the use of ancillary products to conveyancing clients and liaise with our external partners as required
- To maintain accurate and up to date records on all required applications at all times for the benefit of all parties and team members
- To attend, prepare, and contribute to team meetings
- To attend courses relevant to your position and maintain Continuing Professional Development records as appropriate and required
- To undertake any other administrative or sales and marketing tasks that are required in order to facilitate the smooth running of the department and as your Employer may reasonably require from time to time
- To observe strict credit control in relation to client matters in which you have prime responsibility
What we’re looking for in our Customer Development Manager
- Good IT skills including proficiency in office packages.
- Switched on individual with strong and confident communication skills.
- The ability to build rapport quickly with a variety of people.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Positive and enthusiastic personality.
- Enjoys working as part of a team.
- Flexible in order to achieve set goals.
- Loyalty and a willingness to get involved.
- Driven and target orientated.
No previous experience is necessary as full training will be provided for the right candidate.
So if this sounds like the opportunity for you and you would like to join our team as our new Customer Development Manager then please click ‘apply’ today - don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!