We are currently looking for Support Workers to work at our residential care service in Mynyddygarreg, near Kidwelly, Carmarthenshire.
Inspiration Lifestyle Services Limited is a private organisation providing residential and domiciliary support services across West Wales. We are a fast growing company with excellent opportunities for growth within our company.
We provide residential and domiciliary care and support services for younger adults with learning disabilities, complex mental health problems, autistic spectrum conditions and associated challenging behaviours. Service users are supported to live independent lives and participate in a range of community activities, including work placements and social and sporting activities.
We do not provide domiciliary care services in short 30 minute blocks as all of our service users have high care needs.
Full training and support is given to all new staff. All staff are provided with company-funded places on a QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care. Career progression available to staff who demonstrate the required skills and abilities - one of our core values is to promote staff internally and to support them to develop. Our commitment to staff is demonstrated by the award of the Investors in People Gold Accreditation in April 2015.
Previous experience in this area of work is not crucial but a genuine interest in supporting people with learning disabilities, autism and complex mental health issues is essential. Candidates should also be resilient, have experience of working in a team and be willing to participate in service user led activities.
We have full-time (37.5 hours per week) and part-time (22.5-30 hours per week) positions available.
We also have casual, as required, work available.
You will normally work a flexible shift pattern on a rota basis. Flexible working requests will be considered.
Pay and Benefits
- Between £7.20 and £7.50 per hour depending on qualifications and experience and enhanced rates of pay on bank holidays
- Company funded private medical insurance scheme
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, provided by AXA
- Annual bonus scheme, allowing you to earn up to £730 extra per year
- Additional annual leave entitlement based on length of service
- Generous employer pension contributions of 3% of gross pay
- Generous compassionate leave entitlement
- DBS fee refunded after 1 year's employment, all subsequent checks funded by us
- Online rota system with 24 hour access
To apply, please click Apply and send us your CV.
For more information about us and the vacancy, please visit www.inspirationls.org