Compliance Administrator (6 - 9 months)
Job Elements: -
• To maintain ‘Product Compliance' ensuring that all products meet Company and Legal Requirements from introduction through life cycle to discontinuation.
• Ensure compliance of new products on introduction.
• Conduct compliance audits across Supplier base in line with regulation.
• Produce up to date product files/Audits in a timely manner upon request
• Build working relationships with Test Houses and Suppliers/Contacts.
• Completion and publication of reports as required.
• Support Product Compliance Team with all aspects of Product Compliance.
• Assist Quality & Compliance Supervisor when required.
The ideal candidate will have: -
• ‘O' Level / GCSE English and Mathematics.
• Proficient I.T. skills (all MS Office with strong Excel knowledge)
• Attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise/Time management skills
• Ability to work on own initiative - demonstrates organisational skills
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Enthusiastic outgoing personality - Clear confident verbal communicator
• Acts with integrity and caring attitude
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.