Compliance Administrator (6 - 9 months)
Job Elements: -
• To maintain ‘Product Compliance' ensuring that all products meet Company and Legal Requirements from introduction through life cycle to discontinuation.
• Ensure compliance of new products on introduction.
• Conduct compliance audits across Supplier base in line with regulation.
• Produce up to date product files/Audits in a timely manner upon request
• Build working relationships with Test Houses and Suppliers/Contacts.
• Completion and publication of reports as required.
• Support Product Compliance Team with all aspects of Product Compliance.
• Assist Quality & Compliance Supervisor when required.
The ideal candidate will have: -
• ‘O' Level / GCSE English and Mathematics.
• Proficient I.T. skills (all MS Office with strong Excel knowledge)
• Attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise/Time management skills
• Ability to work on own initiative - demonstrates organisational skills
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Enthusiastic outgoing personality - Clear confident verbal communicator
• Acts with integrity and caring attitude
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Compliance Administrator (6 - 9 months)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly